- Advice and legal representation to parents who are seeking assistance in all educational matters affecting their children with disabilities and other educational issues.
- Filing administrative complaints with federal and state agencies.
- Availability to speak to small and large groups of parents, advocates, professional and attorneys educational, civil rights, and disability rights issues.
- Representation in due process cases and appeals to federal district court and Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Consultation and representation on educational, civil rights, juvenile, criminal, domestic, and disability rights issues.
- Referral to professionals, advocates, groups, and organizations with knowledge and experience addressing the needs of children with disabilities.