This web site is designed to reach out to those that are seeking the services of a special education and disability rights attorney that an provide useful information on the educational rights of children and adults with disabilities. It is important that parents have access to an experienced and knowledgeable attorney in this highly specialized area of law.  This website will give you information and resources on special education and disability rights issues and topics, and how to retain the services of a lawyers to represent your child or family member with a disability in special education, juvenile,  criminal, and other related matters.  There is a also a special education blog for your comments, idea, and questions on special education and disability issues.

My law practice also provides legal advice and representation to clients in the areas of family law, criminal law, civil rights, civil litigation, administrative  law, and appeals.